: Phil T. Kotler; Mairead Brady; Malcolm Goodman; Torben Hansen E-bok ISBN
: 9781292248462 ISBN
: 9781292248448 Språk
: English Upplaga
: 4 Utgivningsår
The classicMarketing Managementis an undisputed global best-seller – an encyclopedia of marketing considered by many as the authoritative book on the subject. This third European edition keeps the accessibility, theoretical rigour and managerial relevance – the heart of the book - and adds:
· A structure designed specifically to fit the way the course is taught in Europe.
· Fresh European examples which make students feel at home.
· The inclusion of the work of prominent European academics.
· A focus on the digital challenges for marketers.
· An emphasis on the importance of creative thinking and its contribution to marketing practice.
· New in-depth case studies, each of which integrates one of the major parts in the book.
This textbook covers admirably the wide range of concepts and issues and accurately reflects the fast-moving pace of marketing in the modern world, examining traditional aspects of marketing and blending them with modern and future concepts.
A key text for bothundergraduate and postgraduate marketing programmes.