Pearson International Content
Business Statistics, Global Edition
E-bok ISBN: 9781292058719
For courses in Business Statistics
Business Statistics, Third Edition, by Sharpe, De Veaux, and Velleman, narrows the gap between theory and practice–relevant statistical methods empower business students to make effective, data-informed decisions. With their unique blend of teaching, consulting, and entrepreneurial experiences, this dynamic author team brings a modern edge to teaching statistics to business students. Focusing on statistics in the context of real business issues, with an emphasis on analysis and understanding over computation, the text helps students be analytical, prepares them to make better business decisions, and shows them how to effectively communicate results.
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Grounded in modern business, this text provides a real-world context for statistical concepts, preparing students to be successful in the business world.
- Practice and support: Study tools throughout the text prepare students to analyze and interpret data.
- Integrated technology: Optional coverage helps students use real statistics software
- NEW! Improved organization and a streamlined design make the text more accessible than ever.
Please note that the product you are purchasing does not include MyStatLab.
Join over 11 million students benefiting from Pearson MyLabs.
This title can be supported by MyStatLab, an online homework and tutorial system designed to test and build your understanding. Would you like to use the power of MyStatLab to accelerate your learning? You need both an access card and a course ID to access MyStatLab.
These are the steps you need to take:
1. Make sure that your lecturer is already using the system
Ask your lecturer before purchasing a MyLab product as you will need a course ID from them before you can gain access to the system.
2. Check whether an access card has been included with the book at a reduced cost
If it has, it will be on the inside back cover of the book.
3. If you have a course ID but no access code, you can benefit from MyStatLab at a reduced price by purchasing a pack containing a copy of the book and an access code for MyStatLab (ISBN:9781292070728)
4. If your lecturer is using the MyLab and you would like to purchase the product...
Go to www.mystatlab.com to buy access to this interactive study programme.
For educator access, contact your Pearson representative. To find out who your Pearson representative is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator